Saturday 16 April 2022

Seeds of positivity

 Earlier  I brought a seed of positivity and gave manure of five element with utmost care , I found that after a short period that seed resulted in plant and after day by day its growth changed in a tree , Now I am getting fruits : The manure of five elements that resulted in tree are not visible now but the tree also gave the manure of positivity : I used to exercise meditation beneath the tree , Tree always spread the vibration of positivity and tree also cares me as I cared when seeds planted in earth : This proverb is true that you will get what you sow :Activation is essential work for getting work done : Activation meaning thereby to implement a work : Seed was activated through five element : earth , water , sky fire and air : that resulted in its growth and without these element growth could not have possible :The important thing is activation but if there is no seed then activation is not possible : This principle also applies in our physical world where our aims are fulfilled through object :

No comments:

Post a Comment