Sunday 22 October 2017

Meeting with God

I have no hurdle with the meeting of God ; There is nothing alike appointment : when I want to meet,I meet to God :There is no restrain in
meeting to God :There house always remain open without any lock :My God don’t like any entrance servant :No body stops men in meeting with God: I can go any hour minute or second of clock to have a meeting with
God: there is a open sky and I meet with God as my wish : My wish is supreme and God always know my wishes hence God care me and also love me : This is totally reciprocal  between God and me:
On the other hand today I took appointment with renowned saint but despite my best efforts I could not receive appointment :to seek appointment after waiting of number of hours and it required recommendations but my God does not require recommendations :it means saint is powerful
then God : I told this thing to my God : God told me your thoughts are not clear :God resides in every thing ,every individual who believe in truth : which makes God :?  positivity ,truth makes the way to see the God : God don’t require any restraint  : I told the saint that I could not see you due to crowd and  I was not having person which might help me for seeing your image : Approach road going to God is very easy and way is also very clear and near : I could not get any obstacle in the contrary I was become so Nurveous to see you  : Saint said I am searching approach road going to God but my disciple always become hindrances : I spoke that I am free and nothing like disciple of God restrain me they are doing their work and they donot intermingle each other in searching God



No comments:

Post a Comment