Wednesday 14 July 2021

I am not old

 I never thought & felt that I am an old and I never made an impression that I am of old age : I used to mix in children’s company and also in young people  : I don’t have company of peoples who appear old and feel old and work like old : I have a sprit of young men and I used to fit like a young people : I used to keep myself healthy , good looking and busy in work with a sprit of young people :I have been blessed by God that some people surprise that my age is written wrong in Aadhar then I used to show them old document of my early education that can’t be wrong :The most pertinent thing is that my way of thinking being stopped towards the acceleration of age ,some time I behave that my sons are still child.although they have crossed the age of 40 & 42 actually I don’t show my age in my working and I work as I did in earlier days : I don't know when I crossed childhood to young ness actually My age has become stopped in young ness : It does not mean that I am not matured ,actually to keep youngness required happiness and self working that made me a principal which is not to depend on others : 

No comments:

Post a Comment