Thursday 26 September 2019

Sharaddh days

Sharaddah days in Hindu mythology have a place to honour  Pitra : Hindu mythology in
belief that our family members after their death becomes pitra when they are unsatisfied and  sharradh period gives us to satisfy them and blessings are obtained to giving them proper invitation through preparing food and calling Brahmin to give Tarpan : Some person believes and some may not in the belief of Pitra : The theory of pleasing Pitra is very amazing : It’s a belief that nonperformance of ritual process gives a problem in family : It’s my experience that if you love to demised family member then always do tarpan in sharradh it would give you prosperity: remember your family member in sharradh paksh on their death of Vikram savat Date (tithi) they will help you definitely : I had an occasion when I forget tithi of death of my mother : my mother came in my dream and I weaped a lot and in morning I asked to my family members that what is the tithi of death then I amazed to note that it was the same day of morning and I realised that sharradh should be performed to receive the blessings of Pitra : it’s an amazing and it’s a truth that Pitra always help the person :

No comments:

Post a Comment