Sunday 7 July 2019

Where you find God

When ever I encounter difficulties I find some body come and helps me I always think that he comes in different way and different view either helps me directly or some time indirectly : I think that God is omnipresent and he is ready and willing at every time but why he comes for me either he is very kind keeping in view my service to others : Thrte are number of factors relevant for searching God : some search reveals that God is present when you serve to another who can’t express their voice: sudden help where no body reach if you make presence it’s all about God when you see presence of God in helpless person : some persons believes in good karma (good deeds). The story reaches at the same destination : it’s good deeds are itself shows the presence of God : Good deeds are facilitated by virtue of Gods  desire : In horoscope if your atma karak star is exalted or its own sign it would give you God blessings in the period of ascendent lord : Jupiter and moon are stars where all stars are posited between these stars in horoscope and ninth tenth lord occupies in trikona 5,9 upon friendly exalted or own zoadic sign it’s good yoga for getting blessings of God 

No comments:

Post a Comment