Monday 16 July 2018

Life & Last chapter of my Book

Today it was intution for me to write the last or remaining pages of my life book so as to complete
the work with an objective to review what I have written during my life and completing also for reviewing others when the end of life is universal : It’s a not a kind of fear but the work I started should have a meaning in the form of substance so as to appearing to others that my work was completed :actually work if not completed it’s has no meaning : so it’s a very hard time for me to complete the last chapter of my life : It would not be proper to review myself for the book without writing the last pages of my book : it was a novel for me to complete the last chapter of my book :it was a last work which I don’t want to leave for others to write or add the pages after my end of life : Life is like a book and every people want that his book have take a place in the liabrary of others : Life is just like a example for others it’s chapter gives the direction to others in the sense of your unique personality in the field of literary or socially,other fields are so complicated that have logics but literary and socially. have no opposition ; My article may not be helpful for those people who want to become overnight mayor : it’s a last chapter of my book that compelled me to write something in the similarity of book not any material which doesn’t corroborate the book : it’s a not a time to mix the other material which is not the subject of my book : It would be better to read the previous chapters of book so as to complete the book with a happy end : It was a natural phenomenon that end of life should be with happy end in the same style that I finish last pages of book with the happy end : Imagination has no place in the last pages of book it’s a synopsis in the sense to complete the book :These last pages of my book are very laborious to write words or sentences : Time was short and pages are also few but writing of a single word seems to write a epic : I don’t want to write what was just or unjust : I left this work for others for review my whole life book :


No comments:

Post a Comment