Sunday 1 April 2018

View of SunSet Point

Nature blessed us a lot to see it’s originality :Every body loves to nature and what he searches it’s view in origin : origin meant by where we feel a feelings that what we didn’t find anywhere :it’s a evening  very close to hills I used to go there but one evening I found that it was sun set very near to us :actually sun set point reflecting rarely and those feel sun set point while admitting the fact that sun sets behind the hills very close to earth : I saw sunset point at mount Abu and also saw at kanya Kumari where sun sets in water it reflects that sun touches the surface of sea water and disappear : I saw similarly sun rise where sun rising from earth point and it seems that sun is rising very near to me I am remembering that place and I would like to say tourist friends to watch the sun rise point : This is not a story where I pick up the point to just to write something to attract the reader :Really it’s feeling that I felt there when sun rise happened : When there is sun set then sun rise also :  without sun  rise there cannot be sun set and when sun disappear in earth then it would be appeared from earth also ;it’s so pleasing when birds relieves from tweeting each other when sun rises from
earth :so beautiful envioronment I never saw but I want to see sun rise every weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment