Sunday 25 March 2018

Life like art of an artist

I saw an artist making his painting upon canvass :I don’t know what he is making in his drawing : My imagination is different because I don’t know the issue or emotions which an artist want to show through his colour : Life is somewhat fully coloured by an artist without the colours of love emotions duties  do’s and don’s made a life pleasure although it’s way is sometime full of struggle despite of that the role of these factors can’t be ignored : Artist is on the way he just brushed upon his canvass this was totally white colour :I am feeling this white colour very calm and cool it was just a colour of full moon’s light this moon light colour has no activity due to calmness :Similarly life is without action is like a cool what does it mean that life should have some activity otherwise it’s a like a saint or a widow who don’t have any happiness due to loss of colour :I saw the artist making colour upon canvass it’s a like he was filling colour of happiness in his art : I saw there were various colours some colours were colours and some were mixed colours it was on other hand I saw peoples were enjoying with music  it was a different type of enjoyment: one was artist painting which attracted our eyes but music attracted our ears but both things attracted to our mind and attached to our emotions : Emotions  played a vital role whether it’s a painting or music : In the same way our life without emotions is colourless



No comments:

Post a Comment