Thursday 30 November 2017

Searching of Peace

I received what I thought : I must say thankful to God but still I am searching peace : I can conclude that peace is God nothing afterwards : My life started from my ambitions age per my developing age from childhood to youth and lastly till my old age : My particles become stone in youth days and lastly a big rock : what I dreamed I got through my hard work : then the essence of fruits are my hard work or theory of karma as our holy Geeta says : whatever be but it’s true that peace lies in some other things where no struggle no competition of our ambitions : I earned lot of money ,fame ,reputation  pride satisfication from lively things but I couldn’t got peace then where is the peace : Peace where resides ? It’s not debatable rather to feel : feeling is connected to understand thus  I want to understand because it gives me relaxation from outer world : I searched a lot in outer world but Peace was out from my thoughts : my conclusions to outer world is that there is no Peace existing in outer world : now I am thinking that peace resides in my inner world: what’s inner world it’s a like meditation: it’s a kind of exercise where we leave the outer world and connect to inner world: this is not a one day exercise it’s a life long where our life ends : we search Peace from birth till our death but Peace is so meagre that we failed to reach its destination 

No comments:

Post a Comment