Thursday 21 September 2017

Birds on Twitter

I saw in morning birds are chatting on trees : I imagined that how much time they would be in chatting : Birds are not having clock for indicating the time : Meanwhile very slight rays in sky  emerged : I saw Birds  left their shelter house How exact time runs from
Natural sun rays :I saw every morning : I
Saw punctuality of time in birds : I saw that before rising of sun all birds of tree made fly in gatherings: I saw that there was discipline: Time and Discipline made the birds their protection from outer world : I saw that the birds on tree were of same class : Next day I saw that there were other class of birds also associated :I saw that prioccupied birds on tree left the shelter house :I concluded that birds wants company


No comments:

Post a Comment